Thursday, February 20, 2014

It Might Just Be the Coffee Speaking

It's fuzzy selfie Thursday!

Also, I have this business idea that is driving me CRAZY. It's like an itch. It came to me last night, right before I fell asleep and woke me up this morning. The idea has been tossed around in my mind a bit already, but last night I came up with a name for it and had visions of it and everything. UGH!

The frustrating part is that it might almost be possible, except...we're planning (without actually doing any planning yet) on moving this year. Moving away from NYC! Big changes in store for 2014, right? Well, nothing is certain yet. I am very excited about the idea of moving: more space, outdoor space, closer to family, slower pace, etc...the list goes on. This one idea though, would almost certainly fail outside of a big city like New York.

How irritating that I'm typing such vagueries at you first thing in the morning! I just can't keep these things entirely to myself. Well. If anyone out there has any interest in starting a child-centered business in the NYC area and would like to cede total creative control to me, please let me know. I have ideaz.

11 comments:

  1. Not something you could do in DC or Bmore? I am very excited by the idea of you guys being closer by the way. I never grew up with cousins nearby but I think it must be wonderful to have some built in friends who share important people. That said, best wishes on whatever you folks decide to do. I have always loved visiting you in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could work in Baltimore ;)
    We're almost certainly moving and you guys are a major (and exciting!) reason. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two thumbs up for lovelier adventures in the countryside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elizabeth! We'll probably end up in Baltimore...not quite ready for the rural life just yet. But yes to adventures!

      Delete
  5. I miss you V! Glad I remember to check the blog from time to time. XO and Happy Spring! -Janice H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice! Thanks for stopping by! You are definitely among the people I miss since I dropped off of Facebookland. Sigh. Hope you are well!

      Delete
  6. hi valerie!
    i'm catching up on your blog!
    our move away from NYC has been really hard but the pluses are undeniable. i'm starting two new business projects because the move has been like a fresh start. being outside of new york feels very healthy. i'm even exercising regularly, which i've never done before. i know the feeling of having an idea that's like an itch... i'm sure yours is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lena! I have been meaning to write to you about your move...I can't believe it's been so long! I am glad to hear that you feel healthier outside of NYC...that is one of the benefits I'm looking forward to, though I am worried about not walking as much. I'm excited to hear about your projects! My itchy idea has fizzled out. Eh!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are subject to intense scrutiny

Google Analytics Alternative